With a focus on real estate matters, Jason A. Vaupen represents clients in the acquisition, disposition, development, financing, and leasing of hotel, office, condominium, retail, mixed-use, multifamily, self-storage, and redeveloped vacant properties.
Jason has extensive experience in working with local and national clients such as developers, private equity funds, lenders, and family offices to negotiate, contract, and close real estate transactions.
Notable Work :
- Multifamily Acquisition and Financing: Represented client in the $59 million acquisition and financing of a multifamily apartment complex in Davie, Florida.
- Acquisition & Development: Assisted in the representation of Miami Beckham United in acquisition of real property for a Major League Soccer stadium in Miami, Florida.
- Retail Leasing: Assisted in the representation of Swire Properties for retail leases in the $1 billion Brickell City Centre project in Miami, Florida.
- Self-Storage Acquisitions: Assisted in the representation of client in acquisition and development of self-storage facilities throughout the United States.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2012
- B.A., University of Michigan, Political Science and History, 2009
Bar Admissions : Florida
Professional Experience :
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Robert A. Mark, United States Bankruptcy Court, 2010
Rate : $$$$