Jay Rogers provides corporate counsel to businesses, advising as to economic development incentives, corporate structure, cross-border business and legal strategy, mergers and acquisitions, consumer finance (including CFPB and state consumer finance law) and vendor/customer contracting.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1987)
- University of Virginia, BA, English (1983)
Admissions : South Carolina
- Since 2016, Jay has negotiated tax and grant incentive packages on behalf of U.S. and foreign clients making over $800 Million of total capital investment in South Carolina across a wide range of industries. Many of these investments are re-making the face of South Carolina business.
- Has represented clients across a range of industries, including manufacturing, consumer finance, distribution, business services and information technology
- Has represented foreign investors from Brazil, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Italy, France and Germany in setting up operations in the United States
- Has handled a variety of U.S. customs-related matters, including resolving disputes with customs enforcement officials, formation of Customs Bonded Warehouses and the administration of Foreign Trade Zones
Professional Activities : South Carolina Bar
Rate : $$$