Laura’s practice focuses on providing transactional advice and strategy to food and beverage brands and restaurants at all stages of growth and development – from startups to large national brands. She represents primarily wineries, breweries, consumer brands, and restaurants (as well as investors in these industries) in mergers and acquisitions transactions and strategic growth investments, as well as with supply chain matters and trademark and copyright licensing.
Laura’s industry focus has shaped her approach to practicing law: provide efficient, practical, and precise advice for food, beverage, and restaurant brands, with an emphasis on providing responsive and consistent service. Excellent service is one of the key values and skills she has learned from her clients, and she is grateful to have the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business.
- Law Clerk, Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland, Ore.
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland, Ore.
- Law Clerk, Office of the Federal Public Defender, District of Oregon, Portland, Ore.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section (of the MBA)
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, summa cum laude
- Legislative and Administrative Review Editor; Associate Editor – Animal Law Review
- B.A., Political Science, Linfield College, summa cum laude
- Senior Political Science Student of the Year
- Member, Chi Omega (chapter of the Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society)
- Study Abroad: Russia, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Italy
Rate : $$$