Jeffery Lesperance is an experienced intellectual property attorney who has obtained patent and trademark protection for clients in a variety of fields, including electronics, transportation, medical device and consumer product industries. He has prosecuted patent and trademark applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and has assisted clients in obtaining international patent protection in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Jeffery also has extensive experience as an automotive engineer with an original equipment manufacturer and Tier 1 suppliers, both as a test engineer and a product/design engineer for a number of automotive components.He regularly counsels clients on patents, trademarks, trade secrets and portfolio management. Jeffery holds US and Canadian citizenships.
- Lawrence Technological University, B.S., Mechanical Engineering , 1996
- Central Michigan University, M.S., International Administration , 1998
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2002
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, LL.M., Intellectual Property Law, 2005
- Lawrence Technological University, M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2014
Bar & Court Admissions:
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
Rate : $$$