Jeffrey Gurney has a multifaceted and diverse practice, which includes private and public mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, corporate governance matters, corporate and business entity law, nonprofit law, taxation, and complex estate planning.
Jeff utilizes his tax experience to structure acquisitions and complex ownership and distribution arrangements for businesses. Jeff is also regularly consulted in the automated vehicle industry, and has written and presented on legal issues involving vehicle automation.
- University of Alabama School of Law, LLM, Taxation (2018)
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (2014)
- Coastal Carolina University, BA, Economics, BA, Political Science (2011)
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Timothy M. Cain, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina (2014 – 2016)
- Co-Chair, VITA Committee
- Publications & Marketing Committee
- Wills Clinic Committee
- Special Olympics Committee
Rate : $$$