Neil Grayson, a partner with Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP and head of the firm’s financial institutions practice group, has a corporate practice focused primarily on financial institutions and other financial services companies.
Mr. Grayson advises clients on matters related to corporate governance, de novo bank formations, enforcement actions and other bank regulatory matters, recapitalizations, private equity, securities offerings and reporting requirements, mergers and acquisitions, executive compensation and related corporate and regulatory matters.
Mr. Grayson has experience in corporate governance matters, securities compliance for public companies, and representation of emerging growth companies and private equity funds.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1987)
- Wofford College, BA (1984)
- South Carolina
- New York
- Handled more than 50 public offerings and hundreds of private placements of securities while with Nelson Mullins
- Handled more than 30 new bank formations and over 100 mergers or other acquisitions
- Has worked with banks and bank holding companies throughout the country
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- South Carolina Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$