Jeffrey Kikuta has been practicing since 2001, and manages a legal team that provides immigration counsel to a wide variety of companies and individuals in employment-based temporary and permanent visa categories, immigration compliance matters, family-based permanent residence, and applications for U.S. citizenship.
On the corporate side, Jeffrey represents clients ranging from multinational Fortune 500 companies to mid-sized and smaller organizations in the technology, digital privacy, financial services, automotive, medical, pharmaceutical, retail, engineering, real estate, games, arts and entertainment industries.
He also leads a team that focuses on individual and more complex immigration matters, including providing counsel to various start-up companies, highly skilled individuals, high net worth entrepreneurs, and notable and award-winning artists in the entertainment field.
Jeffrey also serves as the firm’s regional coordinator for appearances and inquiries with the local USCIS Field Offices and Customs and Border Protection/Deferred Inspection operations. He has been selected to speak on multiple occasions to industry groups and business organizations on immigration law and procedure.
- Developed corporate immigration global mobility policies and provides lead immigration counsel to an industry leading technology company and ensured the smooth transfer of subject matter experts, senior managers and executives, and secured permanent residence for its President and CEO
- Provided counsel and management for numerous mergers and acquisitions involving the integration of foreign national employee populations
- Assisted numerous prominent professionals, including: scientists, researchers, artists/entertainers, journalists, directors, editors and models towards obtaining “Extraordinary Ability” and “Outstanding Researcher” classification based on demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their fields
- Represented numerous small and start-up companies, as well as large companies in securing E-1 and E-2 “treaty trader” and “treaty investor” visa status, in such varied fields as medical services, construction, higher education, mobile technology, marketing, film production, fashion/jewelry/clothing, gaming, retail, and corporate services.
- Loyola Law School | J.D., 2001
- University of California, Irvine | B.A., 1997
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$