Jeffrey Paul Lutz is a member of Culhane Meadows’ litigation and real estate practice groups. Mr. Lutz’s practice focuses on representing individuals and businesses in contract-based disputes. An accomplished client advocate with experience navigating commercial disputes from start to finish in state and federal courts and before arbitration tribunals.
Due to his past work background and family connections, Mr. Lutz has significant experience working with and for companies involved in commercial and residential development. His many clients are involved in all aspects of development and construction: real estate developers and owners, agents and brokers, design professionals, and general contractors and specialty subcontractors.
Mr. Lutz represents these companies in contract negotiation, drafting, and myriad construction-related disputes including the following: bid protests, mechanics’ and materialmen’s liens, broker’s liens, performance and payment bonds, design defect, workforce supplementation, delay and scheduling, project settlement cramdowns, real property tax assessments, design infringement, project change orders, and extra-contractual performance.
Mr. Lutz also represents small and large corporations involved in commercial and business disputes, and has taken a lead role in litigation involving the following claims: breach of contract, unfair business and/or trade practices, defamation, fraudulent transfers or conveyances, covenants not to compete or solicit, breach of fiduciary duty, partnership dissolution, landlord/tenant disputes, trademark and copyright infringement, and tortious interference with business and/or contractual relations.
- Mercer University School of Law, J.D.
- Georgia Southern University, M.A.
- Georgia Southern University, B.A.
- Epstein Becker & Green, PC
- U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Southern District of Georgia
- American Bar Association, Sections for Business & Commercial Litigation and the Forum on Construction Law
- Atlanta Bar Association, Construction Law and Litigation Sections
- Associated Owners and Developers, Representative Member
- William Agustus Bootle Inn of Court
- Atlanta Construction Bar, Former Member at Large
- Savannah Shakespeare Festival (former CFO and Chief Legal Counsel)
Rate : $$$