Jeffery Kallabat is a native of Detroit and a 1992 graduate of high school. Mr. Kallabat then attended Wayne State University receiving a B.S. in corporate finance. Following his studies at Wayne State University Mr. Kallabat attended the Thomas M. Cooley law school graduating in 2001 and passing the bar in 2002.
- Michigan, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2002
- Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, Lansing, Michigan, 2001 – J.D.
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, 1996 – B.S.
- Major: Business School – Finance
- High School,
Rate : $$$$