Jenna Nguyen represents healthcare clients, including health care service plans and health care insurers, in complex business litigation matters. She is particularly experienced in handling matters involving healthcare and managed care, ERISA and related benefit and coverage matters in both state and federal court.
Jenna’s experience also includes a diverse range of both commercial and employment litigation. She is experienced in litigation involving both private and public sector clients on a variety of employment-related issues including proper employee classification, discrimination, and class action lawsuits.
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2015
- B.A., University of California at Santa Barbara, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$