A Shook attorney since 1994, Jennifer Clifton Ferguson has successfully helped clients with both the legal and practical issues associated with the management and defense of complex product liability litigation for more than twenty years.
Jennifer has defended Shook clients in product liability cases in courts throughout the country, including New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Florida.
She has handled various phases of product liability litigation including discovery, motion practice and trial preparation. Her effective motion practice efforts helped lead to the dismissal of one case that had been pending against a firm client for almost 19 years.
Most recently, Jennifer has focused on streamlining the preparation and analysis of trial exhibits, supporting both Shook teams and outside trial counsel in that undertaking. She also takes an active role in the firm’s pro bono program, volunteering as a guardian ad litem in Jackson County.
- J.D., University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law, 1992
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Missouri, 1989
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- American Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Clerk for the Hon. Patricia Breckenridge, Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District
- Clerk for the Hon. Robert G. Ulrich, Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District
Rate : $$$$