Jennifer Roma is an associate in Nelson Mullins’ Boston office who represents clients in antitrust, distribution, intellectual property, and general corporate matters.She counsels corporations on a variety of antitrust matters, including the legal and practical aspects of Sherman, Robinson-Patman, Hart-Scott-Rodino, and Clayton Acts and their impact on global distribution.
She focuses on the design and implementation of resale price maintenance strategies focusing on limiting online price erosion and price transparency in the United States, Canada, and the European Union.Ms. Roma also counsels corporations on a variety of trademark and copyright related matters.
Her practice focuses on protecting against the unauthorized use of clients’ trademarks and copyrighted images on the Internet.Ms. Roma also has general corporate law experience and has assisted closely held businesses and larger companies in mergers and other business acquisition, sale, and restructuring transactions.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD, cum laude (2012)
- Georgetown University, MA, English Literature (2008)
- Providence College, BA, English Literature, summa cum laude (2002)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Designing distribution and price maintenance strategies
- Working with luxury goods brands on trademark, counterfeit, gray market, and copyright litigation regarding brand dilution over the Internet.
- Helping companies devise early detection strategies to limit gray market resale of their products and importation of counterfeit products by targeting domestic and foreign websites
- Assisting buyers and sellers in connection with mergers, stock sales, and asset sales
Previous Professional Experience:
- Portfolio Associate at wealth management firm
- Regulatory Analyst at stock exchange
Rate : $$$$