Sanjay Nangia focuses on business litigation. Sanjay has represented technology companies, financial institutions, food companies, and many other businesses in a multitude of commercial disputes in both state and federal courts.
Sanjay also supports the firm’s Financial Services Practice and Emerging Payments team, assisting with a range of consumer protection issues and regulatory law in retail financial services, including money transmission laws, Regulation E, and Electronic Fund Transfer Act.
Sanjay contributes to and has been quoted by publications such as Forbes, Law360, and Compliance Week. Sanjay is also a member of DWT’s Breach Response Team. On the pro bono side, Sanjay advises the Digital Game Museum, a non-profit dedicated to the preservation and study of digital games. Sanjay is also part of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Sanjay received a BS in electrical engineering in 2006 and JD in 2009, both from Northwestern University. In law school, Sanjay advised entrepreneurs in launching their businesses through his work at Northwestern’s Entrepreneurship Law Center. He also spent significant time honing his litigation skills at the Center on Wrongful Convictions.
- Associate, Quinn Emanuel & Sullivan LLP, San Francisco, 2009-2011
Professional & Community Activities:
- Chair, IP and Internet Law Section, Bar Association of San Francisco, 2016
- Davis Wright Tremaine Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Advisory Board, Digital Gaming Museum
- California Minority Counsel Program
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 2009, cum laude
- Entrepreneurship Law Center
- Center on Wrongful Convictions Clinic
- Faculty Appointments Committee, Student Bar Association
- Treasurer, South Asian Law Students Association
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Northwestern University, 2006
- Dean’s List, Dean’s Scholars Society
- Solar Power Design Team
Rate : $$$$