Jennifer Patterson joined Fragomen as an Associate in 2007. She is admitted to the Bar in Virginia (2006) and the District of Columbia (2008).
Jennifer currently represents multinational corporate clients in the information technology consulting, management consulting, and telecommunications industries on all aspects of corporate U.S. immigration, including nonimmigrant visas, permanent residence, and citizenship.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Jennifer was an attorney for the Office of General Counsel of the U.S. Department of Education.
During law school, Jennifer served as Senior Notes and Comments Editor for the Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law.
- Jennifer has assisted multinational-corporation on large-scale compliance audit. She has also represented large multinational-corporation with immigration aspects of corporate reorganization resulting in the formation of a spin-off company impacting well over 100 foreign nationals working in the United States.
- Tulane University | J.D., 2006
- Tulane University | B.A., 2002
Bar Admissions: Virginia, District of Columbia
- Member, American Immigration Lawyer’s Association (AILA)
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$