Son Pham joined Fragomen in 2001 and provides counsel on all major employment–based temporary and permanent visa categories to small- and medium-sized for profit organizations and large multinational companies, as well as family-based permanent residence applications to individual clients.
Son’s clients include companies in such industries as Aerospace, Information Technology, Management Consulting, Financial Services, Flavor and Fragrance, Biotechnology and Biopharmaceuticals.
During law school, Son was a summer law intern at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, DC, as well as the U.S. Department of State’s International Organization – Economic & Social Affairs division where he worked on UN Human Rights Commission matters.
Son speaks English and Vietnamese.
- Successfully registered a large German biopharmaceutical company for E Treaty status to help facilitate the transfer of employees and new hires to the company’s U.S. operations
- Temple University School of Law | J.D., 1999
- University of Virginia | B.A., 1996
Bar Admissions: Virginia, District of Columbia
- Member, Virginia State Bar
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$