Jenny Yun is an associate in the New York office of Baker McKenzie. She advises public and private companies on corporate restructurings, post-acquisition integrations, mergers and acquisitions, asset sales, and general corporate counseling.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Ms. Yun was a leveraged finance associate in the New York office of a major international law firm. Ms. Yun focuses her practice on corporate restructurings, post-acquisition integrations, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate counseling.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D.) (2005)
- Harvard University Graduate School of Education (Ed.M.) (1998)
- Cornell University (B.S.) (1997)
- California~United States (2007)
- New York~United States (2006)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a media company in its joint venture to form a digital audio advertising network.
- Represented a hedge fund in USD220 million merger and acquisition of a marketing services corporation.
- Advised consumer products company on its international legal entity rationalization and various post-acquisition integrations.
- Represented an industrial services company in initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Represented lender and administrative agent in USD500 million financing.
Rate : $$$