Jessica R. Tobin’s practice focuses on the representation of corporate borrowers in both cash-flow and asset-based financings. Jessica has experience representing borrowers and lenders in connection with secured and unsecured revolving, bridge and term loan facilities, including acquisition financings, recapitalizations and “going private” transactions, with an emphasis on the representation of portfolio company borrowers.
She also represents residential mortgage servicers and lenders in financing servicing advance receivables and servicing rights.
- Represented private equity fund in $160 million financing secured by 36 golf courses located throughout the United States.
- Represented underground and surface coal mining company in $400 million term and $125 million revolving loan facilities used to refinance existing debt.
- Represents private equity funds in multi-tranche financings, including acquisition financings and “going private” transactions and dividend recapitalizations.
- Represents residential mortgage servicers and Wall Street and private equity lenders in revolving and term loans secured by Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and private label mortgage servicing rights and excess spread receivables.
- Represents borrowers in routine loan administration, including ongoing compliance inquiries, waivers, amendments and consents.
- Represents companies in connection with the negotiation of equipment leases.
- Represented detained alien before the Board of Immigration Appeals on a pro bono basis.
- JD, University of Richmond, magna cum laude; Manuscripts Editor, Richmond Journal of Global Law and Business, 2010
- BA, Political Science, University of New Hampshire, cum laude, 2004
- Member, Virginia and Richmond Bar Associations
- Member of the Board of Directors of Girls on the Run of Greater Richmond
- Member of the Young Women’s Leadership Alliance of the YWCA of Richmond, 2015-2017
- Member, Screening Committee, Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project
Rate : $$$