Joe Perillo represents public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, securities offerings, corporate restructurings, venture capital, private equity financings, and matters related to corporate governance.
He is chair of the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice group. Joe also has significant experience representing clients in the energy and healthcare industries.
Representative Experience :
- Represented Deep Well Services, a White Deer Energy entity, in its purchase of all of the outstanding membership interests of Sun Energy Services, LLC
- Represented USA Compression Holdings, LLC in USA Compression Partners LP’s purchase of Energy Transfer Partners LP’s compression business valued at approximately $1.8 billion
- Represented Epic Midstream LLC in the company’s sale from affiliates of White Deer Energy and Blue Water Energy to International-Matex Tank Terminals for $171.5 million
- Represented White Deer Energy in the contribution of the company’s interests in Crescent Companies, LLC in an all-stock transaction valued at $207 million to Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Represented an oilfield research and laboratory company in the acquisition of laboratory and technology assets from a global E&P company
- Represented Enterprise Products Operating, LLC in its $2.15 billion acquisition of EFS Midstream, the Eagle Ford Shale midstream business of Pioneer Natural Resources Company and Reliance Holding USA, Inc.
- Represented GR Energy Services LP in its acquisition of 100% of the stock of Flex Flow Services, LLC, which provides products and services related to horizontal pumping systems for oil and gas industry applications
- Represented Alinda Capital Partners, one of the world’s largest infrastructure investment firms, in its acquisition of a 59 percent capital unit interest in Howard Midstream Energy Partners
- Represented El Paso Corporation in joint venture with Global Infrastructure Partners to construct, own and operate an interstate natural gas pipeline
- Represented Hunting Energy on the acquisition of Specialty Supply, a company that manufactures precision machined MWD parts used in directional drilling markets worldwide
- Represented international energy service company in its purchase of a leading provider of well abandonment and decommissioning services
- Represented shareholders of Curtis Bay Energy, which provides regulated medical waste disposal services to hospitals and health care providers in the East Coast Region, in their sale of stock to a private equity firm
- Represented leading offshore call center and back-office processing company in $85 million sale to information technology services company
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 1997
- B.S., magna cum laude, University of Houston, 1991
Admissions : Texas, 1997
Rate : $$$