A seasoned partner at the firm, Joel Jankowsky has been advising clients for more than four decades on public policy matters. He has particularly focused on issues related to intellectual property, telecommunications and technology.
Most recently, Joel has been engaged in a multiyear representation of the Coalition for 21st Century Patent Reform (21C), which is devoted to creating and maintaining an efficient and effective U.S. patent system through thoughtful reform.
Joel’s introduction to the inner workings of the federal law-making process came during his tenure as legislative assistant to the Honorable Carl Albert, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. He has built upon that understanding to successfully advocate on behalf of, and provide informed advice to, clients over the course of his career.
- Has four decades of experience in providing advice on public policy.
- Advises on a variety of public policy matters, with emphasis on intellectual property, telecommunications and technology.
- Engaged in a multi-year representation of the Coalition for 21st Century Patent Reform.
- Advising in the multiyear representation of the Coalition for 21C, which is devoted to creating and maintaining an efficient and effective patent system through thoughtful reform. Members from 18 diverse industry sectors make up 21C, which includes many of the nation’s leading manufacturers and researchers.
- Director, Prevent Cancer Foundation.
- Chair, board of directors, Close Up Foundation.
- Member, board of advisors, Carl Albert Center, University of Oklahoma.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1968
- B.B.A., University of Oklahoma, 1965
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$