As a former in-house attorney for several of the nation’s largest retailers, John Beaulieu has worked on and directed legal teams in the drafting and negotiating of leases, amendments, SNDAs, purchase and sale contracts, and construction agreements for retail, office, and industrial locations across the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean.
John also has experience representing shopping center developers in all aspects of leasing and property management.
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, 1997
- B.A., Macalester College, 1994, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida; Minnesota
Professional Experience :
- Office Depot, Inc., Associate General Counsel – Real Estate
- Ralph Lauren Corporation, Senior Director – Real Estate Counsel
- Gap Inc., Associate Corporate Counsel – Real Estate Law
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Minnesota Bar, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
Rate : $$$