Rebecca P. Beliard’s practice focuses on a range of corporate and intellectual property matters, due diligence projects, licensing agreements, and technology contracts.
Prior to joining the firm, Rebecca worked in various media and entertainment companies such as CBS Corporation, Sony Music Entertainment, and Emmis Communications.
While attending law school, she served as an editor for both the Journal of Technology Law and Policy and the Journal of Law and Public Policy.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2016, Journal of Law and Public Policy, Executive Articles Editor, Journal of Technology Law and Policy, Notes Editor
- M.A., St. John’s University, Government and Politics with a concentration in International Law and Diplomacy, 2011, magna cum laude
- B.S., St. John’s University, Legal Studies with a minor in Psychology, 2010, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
- Corporate Counsel Women of Color, Newsletter Jobs Coordinator, 2014 – Present
- American Bar Association, Member
- Gwen S. Cherry Black Women’s Lawyers Association, Member
- Haitian Lawyers Association, Member
- Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. Bar Foundation, Member
Rate : $$$$