John C. Shea has been in practice since 1977 focusing his practice exclusively on representation of the injured. Graduating from Wake Forest University (Cum Laude), he received his J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law.
He has been with Marks & Harrison since that time. His special interests are brain injury and tractor-trailer cases.
Memberships & Honors:
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, President (2001 – 2002)
- American Association for Justice (State Delegate, 2004-2005)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America in Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- The Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (National Advisory Board)
- Virginia Business’ “Legal Elite” (2010)
- Super Lawyers Top 100 list for Virginia 2015-2018
Rate : $$$