John P. Flynn is a veteran trial lawyer. With 30 years of experience in high-stakes, enterprise-threatening corporate and commercial litigation, John has tried or arbitrated more than 50 matters to conclusion. He has tried cases in areas ranging from intellectual property and trade secrets, securities and professional liability, and entertainment and employment law to human rights.
John’s broad litigation and trial experience allows him to develop strategy and evidence with a clear understanding of how a case will ultimately be presented to a judge, jury, or arbitrator. Representing plaintiffs and defendants, John has recovered more than $250 million for clients to date.
Prior to joining the firm in the San Francisco office, John was a partner and co-founder of the litigation firm McLeod, Moscarino, Witham & Flynn in San Francisco. He previously was a partner at Latham & Watkins and Dewey Ballantine, after beginning his career at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 1987
- B.A., University of Michigan, 1984
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, New York Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- All U.S. District Courts in California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$