Randy E. Brogdon is an environmental business counselor with extensive experience with electric utilities, chemical companies, textile manufacturing facilities, major airlines, copper mining/smelting operations, landfills and other industry sectors.
Broad-based regulatory and litigation experience in the areas of air quality permitting and compliance, environmental issues associated with mergers and acquisitions, and overall environmental compliance strategies.
Significant experience in responding to notices of violation, negotiating consent decrees and resolving compliance issues with various states and EPA Regions.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D., 1994
- University of Oklahoma, B.A., 1990
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia, Arizona.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Board Member, Dunwoody Nature Center
- Arizona State Bar
- Member, Georgia Coalition for Sound Environmental Policy
- Member, Metro-Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Air and Waste Management Association
Representative Matters :
- Permitting and compliance experience in federal Title V, New Source Review, NESHAP, and NSPS air quality programs.
- Representing national and international industries in air quality permitting, compliance strategy development, and environmental enforcement issues.
- Advising clients on regulatory and transactional risks associated with current and pending climate change legislation.
- Represented one of the nation’s largest banks in the financing of a 55MW utility-scale solar facility (approximately $250MM in value) in New Mexico.
- Represented a major Australian bank in the environmental due diligence investigation of a large metal recycling company in the U.S.
- Conducting comprehensive, multi-media environmental audits for large, complex, industrial facilities in various states.
- Conducting employee interviews to determine potential liabilities for companies and their executives.
Rate : $$$