John (Jack) W. Newlin III is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Chicago. Jack has over two decades of experience assisting private investment partnerships, closely-held businesses and charitable organizations with wealth management.
Jack focuses his practice on complex estate planning matters. He is experienced dealing with matters involving the formation and operation of investment entities, liquidation and sale strategies, charitable trusts and foundations, estate administration, asset protection, and pre- and post-marital agreements.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D.) (1994)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A.) (1991)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (1994)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago Foundation – Legacy Partners
- Chicago Bar Association – Member, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Chicago Foundation for Women – Professional Advisory Counsel
- Wills for Heroes Foundation, Wills for Heroes Program
Rate : $$$