Joseph Donovan assists clients in areas such as defense, higher education and energy in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Boston office. Mr. Donovan is involved with federal and state initiatives and interacts regularly with the New England Congressional delegation, working closely with staff as well as state officials in Massachusetts.
He focuses on funding and business development efforts for clients and helps identify and secure public and private sector partners for financing opportunities. Mr. Donovan is a frequent speaker and guest columnist on sectors that impact the Massachusetts and New England economy.
- University of Massachusetts Boston- McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
Previous Professional Experience:
- Served as spokesman on jobs and the economy for the administration of Governor Mitt Romney and was Director of Communications for the Executive Office of Economic Development where he provided counsel to four secretariats and 17 agencies and offices
- Actively involved with economic development efforts across Massachusetts particularly in defense, higher education and energy
- Served as Vice President for WolfBlock Public Strategies, LLC
- Public relations executive with two Boston-based strategic communications firms
- National Defense Industrial Association, New England Chapter, Board of Trustees
- University of Massachusetts Club, Board of Governors
- Small Business Association of New England
- New England Chapter of the National Defense Industrial Association
Rate : $$$$