Attorney Joseph Conti joined the McDonald Group, LLP in January of 2000. Practice areas Civil rights, Domestic violence, Criminal defense and Real estate.
Attorney Conti earned his B.S. degree with distinction from Pennsylvania State University in 1976. He also earned his M.S. degree from Gannon University in 1980, and he acquired his J.D. degree from the University of Akron in 1983.
Attorney Conti was admitted to the Pennsylvania bar in 1983; U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania; U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit; U.S. Supreme Court.
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Erie County District Attorney (1996-1999)
- Erie County First Assistant District Attorney (1989-1995)
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Chairperson, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Criminal Procedural Rules Committee (1996-2002)
- Judicial Council of Pennsylvania (2001-2002)
- Board of Directors, Boys and Girls Clubs (1994-2001)
- Kiwanis of Erie (1998-2001)
- Board of Directors, Safe Net (Domestic Violence 2002-2007)
- Erie County Criminal Law Committee
- Erie County Family Law Committee
Rate : $$$