Joshua W. Gallo practices in the areas of energy law and mineral title law. He is experienced in drafting title opinions and abstracting for Appalachian Basin oil and gas clients, as well as performing oil and gas legal research. In addition, Mr. Gallo brings to the firm real world experience as a former oil and gas landman.
With an undergraduate degree in political science and internship/externship experience in the United States Senate and United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, Mr. Gallo’s education and experience provide key insight and value to the firm’s energy team.
- Drafted mineral title opinions for oil and gas companies identifying all vestment ownerships, title defects, and advising on appropriate curative measures
- Abstracted title to determine proper oil and gas leasehold, surface, and coal ownership in numerous states
- Performed due diligence by assisting companies in determining the ownership of assets prior to making substantial energy transactions
- J.D. Duquesne University
- B.A. University of Pittsburgh
- Washington County Bar Association, Energy Law Section
Rate : $$$$