Joshua R. Goodman handles subrogation and litigation involving construction defects, product defects, admiralty, transportation losses, commercial disputes, and various business matters. Josh also provides counsel to insurance carriers, banks, charitable foundations, and various Fortune 500 companies.
Josh has litigated and tried matters throughout the Southeast United States. He has also counseled clients on issues arising in various jurisdictions. Additionally, Josh is a frequent lecturer making presentations on a number of topics to companies and groups throughout the Country.
Josh received his Bachelor of Arts with honors from the Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, in 1994. He received his law degree from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., in 1998.
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., 1998
- The Citadel, B.A., 1994
BAR ADMISSIONS : Florida; North Carolina; Tennessee
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court — Western District of North Carolina
- Florida Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
Rate : $$$