Juan Carlos Flamand is an Associate at Fragomen’s Phoenix office. He has practiced immigration law exclusively since 2006, with his industry focus on the representation of large technology companies.
He has extensive experience with nonimmigrant visas, as well as all aspects of immigrant visa processing. Juan Carlos’ previous legal experience includes having practiced as a successful criminal defense attorney in Virginia.
Juan Carlos is a graduate of the Arizona State Bar Leadership Institute and currently serves as Chair of the State Bar Immigration Section and on the State Bar Appointments Committee.
Juan Carlos speaks English and Spanish.
- Assisted in the planning and execution of obtaining 700 temporary U.S. employment visas within a short timeframe for engineering and technical employees of one of the world’s largest high-technology companies, in connection with a project involving the construction of a new manufacturing facility in Israel.
- George Washington University School of Law | J.D., 2003
- University of Wisconsin, Madison | B.A., 2000
Bar Admissions: Arizona, Virginia
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- Chair, Arizona State Bar Immigration Section
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Arizona State Bar Appointments Committee
Rate : $$$$