Justin S. Levy represents a wide range of clients before the state and federal district courts in commercial litigation and insurance matters. Justin has extensive knowledge and experience in liability insurance, analyzing all types of policies for his clients, including environmental, commercial liability, directors and officers liability, and errors and omissions coverage.
He also has experience with coverage disputes between commercial liability insurance carriers as well as first- and third-party insurance claims. He has worked with many different types of clients from major insurance corporations to businesses and organizations in the public and private sectors.
Justin served as the first term law clerk for United States Magistrate Judge Zack Hawthorn in the Beaumont Division of the Eastern District of Texas. During law school, he was the brief writer for the Moot Court National Championship team.
- Successfully defended foreign citizens and business in trade secrets lawsuit seeking more than $60 million in economic damages.
- Successfully prosecuted civil RICO claims against family members doing business as an unincorporated business entity.
- Obtained preliminary injunction affirmed by Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in lawsuit involving fraudulent transfer claims asserted against shell companies.
- Successfully defended multiple parties in federal lawsuits that were voluntarily dismissed following Rule 12 motions.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2011, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Texas Tech Law Review – Articles Editor
- George Washington University, B.A., 2008, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$