K. Patrick Babb handles a wide variety of litigation matters, including commercial claims and insurance disputes. He prides himself in his ability to communicate obscure legal concepts to clients, courts and juries. Patrick has represented clients in matters involving : Contractual disputes, Commercial real estate disputes, Premises liability.
Representative Matters :
- Jury trial victory for automotive repair franchise in defense of a lawsuit alleging fraud, violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, breach of warranties and breach of contract
- Obtained summary judgment for S&P 400 company in defense of a lawsuit alleging violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Obtained summary judgment for privately held company in defense of a lawsuit alleging violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act and breaches of warranty.
- Obtained arbitration award for landscaping company against former collections service for breach of contract, including actual damages, attorneys’ fees and costs of arbitration.
Previously, Patrick served as an associate at David & Goodman, P.C. where he handled business and commercial litigation as well as insurance defense. While in law school, Patrick handled his first trial as a third-year law student.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Texas Tech University (B.A., 2008)
- Dallas Bar Association
- St. Mary’s University School of Law Alumni Association
- Texas Tech Alumni Association
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
Rate : $$$$