Kacy J. Whitehead’s practice includes a wide variety of real estate transactions with an emphasis on development, acquisition and disposition, debt and equity financing, and leasing of office, multi-family, retail, hospitality, industrial, and senior living projects.
Her clients include pension fund advisors, REITs, private equity funds, developers, and individuals. Kacy served as general counsel for a Dallas-based, independent hotel and management company, where she handled new acquisitions, negotiation of fee management contracts, litigation management, and all the transactional matters for the company.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 1992, Criminal Law Journal, Contributing Editor
- B.B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1988
Bar Admissions : Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association Civic, Member
- Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$