Katharyn Zagorin is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Her practice focuses on trademark law.
Before joining the firm Katharyn attended the SMU Dedman School of Law and served on the editorial board of the SMU Law Review. Katharyn also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Plan II Honors from the University of Texas.
Professional and Community Activities :
- International Trademark Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2017
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2013
- Judicial Extern, to the Honorable Judge Stickney, U.S, District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2015
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2017
Rate : $$$