Katherine E. Durnan is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Ms. Durnan joined Debevoise in 2014. Ms. Durnan received a J.D. from Columbia Law School, where she was a James Kent Scholar and Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, in 2014. She received a B.A. in Economics, cum laude, from Columbia University in 2011.
- Blackstone’s Tactical Opportunities Group in its strategic minority investment in Annexus, a leading designer of annuities and insurance-based retirement products.
- Quarton International in its sale to Cowen.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Cyanco International, the largest global producer of sodium cyanide.
- Time Inc. in its $2.8 billion sale to Meredith.
- International Paper in the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- The ServiceMaster Company in its $750 million offering of 5.125% senior notes due 2024.
- Warner Music Group in a two–part refinancing transaction, including its offer and sale of $250 million 4.875% dollar-denominated senior secured notes due 2024 and an offering of €345 million 4.125% euro-denominated senior secured notes due 2024 and the retirement of $450 million of outstanding dollar-denominated senior notes and €157 million of euro-denominated senior notes.
- Guardian Life in its sale of RS Investments to Victory Capital.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2011, B.A.
- New Jersey
- New York
Rate : $$$