Katrina Cokleski counsels clients on a variety of transactions, focusing on matters in the life sciences and technology sectors. Ms. Cokleski’s practice centers on drafting and negotiating a broad array of strategic collaboration, licensing, intellectual property rights, professional services, sponsored research, and other types of commercial agreements, ranging from highly-complex global transactions to more standard arrangements.
Additionally, Ms. Cokleski represents clients on a variety of public and private corporate transactions, such as those involving corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and other general corporate matters.
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, M.S., 2010
- Lehigh University, B.S., 2007
Bar Admissions :
- New York
Representative Matters :
- An international pharmaceutical company in a collaboration and licensing arrangement with another international pharmaceutical company for the development and commercialization of targeted anticancer therapeutics.
- An international medical technology company in its acquisition of a US based regenerative medicine company specializing in osteoinductive matrices.
- A specialty pharmaceutical company in the potential sale of one of its FDA approved drugs for the treatment of joint pain.
Rate : $$$