Kelli Stephenson Norfleet is a partner in the Restructuring Practice Group in the Houston office of Haynes and Boone. Kelli’s practice focuses on the areas of business bankruptcy and insolvency law and related litigation, financings, dispositions, and other restructuring transactions.
She advises clients in both in-court and out-of-court restructurings across a wide array of industries, including oil and gas, oilfield services, engineering and construction, technology, and aviation.
Kelli represents clients in a variety of bankruptcy and restructuring matters, including Chapter 11 debtors, secured creditors, unsecured creditors, and other parties in interest.
Professional and Community Activities :
- President, Houston Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Recording Secretary, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, Houston Chapter
- Secretary, Houston Bar Association Bankruptcy Section
- Member, Young Lawyers Committee, State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Section
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Turnaround Management Association, Houston Chapter
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 2009, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Associate Executive Editor, American University International Law Review
- B.A., Political Science, Texas A&M University, 2006, summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2009
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Rate : $$$