Kelly Mennemeier’s practice focuses on complex litigation before federal and state courts at trial and appellate proceedings. Her experience includes disputes involving commercial contracts, real estate, transportation, employment, education, intellectual property and patent issues, and cybersecurity. Kelly also maintains an active pro bono practice, including representing clients in petitions for clemency and habeas corpus.
Prior to joining Foster Pepper, Kelly served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Peter J. Maassen of the Alaska Supreme Court.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law (magna cum laude), 2016
- B.A., Wellesley College (magna cum laude), 2011
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 2017
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Alaska Supreme Court, the Hon. Peter J. Maassen, Judicial Clerk, 2016-2017
- Northwestern University School of Law
- Office of the Federal Defender, Law Clerk, 2014
Rate : $$$$