Robert Morrison has more than 20 years of experience representing individuals and families in estate planning strategies, including wealth preservation, tax planning and probate and trust administration. He advises his clients in both the tax and non-tax aspects of estate planning, emphasizing the needs of the client with a focus on providing personal and multi-generational service.
Rob also advises clients in connection with prenuptial agreements, same-sex marriage, domestic partnerships, and joint property agreements.
- J.D., University of Minnesota School of Law, 1980
- B.A., St. Mary’s College, 1977
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 1995
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Short Cressman & Burgess, 2009-2013
- Robert P. Morrison, Attorney at Law, 2001-2008
- MacDonald Hogue & Bayless, 1999-2000
- King County Bar Association
- Chamwino Connect, Board Member, 2018-Present
- People with AIDS
Rate : $$$$