Kendall W. Carter is an attorney in the Atlanta office of King & Spalding and a member of the firm’s Contracts and Business Torts practice.
Kendall’s practice focuses primarily on the defense of Equifax Information Services, LLC in its consumer litigation throughout the United States. He also works on matters involving corporate internal investigations and investigations conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, and the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
Prior to joining King & Spalding, Kendall served as an Assistant District Attorney in the Office of the Fulton County District Attorney in Atlanta, and also worked extensively in private practice with the Brazilian expatriate community in the Southeastern United States.
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Texas
- Conselho de Cidadões – Consulate General of Brazil in Atlanta, Consultant
- J.D., Tulane University
- B.A. History, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
Rate : $$$$