Attorney Kevin A. Maxim is a member of the Georgia State Bar and Alabama State Bar. He has appeared pro hac vice in actions throughout the southeastern United States, from the mountains of Virginia to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Before establishing The Maxim Law Firm on January 1, 2009, Kevin practiced in complex litigation for more than fourteen years, most of them in what became an international law firm of 500-plus lawyers.
Those fourteen years, along with his years as the principal in his own law firm, have provided Kevin litigation experience and leadership skills in an expansive array of subject matter areas.
The Maxim Law Firm offers big-firm knowledge and experience at highly competitive rates. The Firm is determined to provide its clients a level of responsiveness and customer service that is second to none.
- Georgia, 1994
- Alabama, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 2000
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1998
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia, J.D. – 1994
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, B.S. – 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- General Counsel, Federal Bar Association, 2017 – Present
- Fellow, Foundation of the Federal Bar Association, 2012 – Present
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation, 2016 – Present
- Federal Bar Association’s Constitution, Bylaws, Rules and Resolutions Committee, 2012 – Present
- Federal Bar Association, Atlanta Chapter, Advisory Committee, 2010 – Present
- American Bar Association Advisory Panel, Section on Litigation
- Atlanta Bar Association, Section on Litigation
Rate : $$$$