Kevin M. Rowe advises domestic and foreign clients on the tax aspects of a wide range of transactions involving international, corporate and partnership tax issues. Kevin’s clients include U.S. and foreign-based multinational corporations, hedge and private equity funds, and high-net-worth individuals.
Kevin’s work has covered:
- Representation of buyers and sellers in a wide range of mergers and acquisitions
- Formation and restructuring of investment funds and fund management groups
- International tax planning for U.S. and foreign companies and individuals including extensive work with tax treaties
- Negotiating with federal and state tax authorities over tax controversies
- Advising on tax issues in bankruptcy cases involving U.S. and foreign-based multinational groups.
- Represents clients in connection with all types of tax and tax litigation matters.
- Structured tax efficient transformation of investment fund structured as a partnership into an exchange-traded fund.
- Advise U.S. tax exempt organization on various U.S., foreign and international investments.
- Advised a U.K.-based private equity fund on a variety of U.S. and international mergers and acquisitions of existing private equity funds.
- Advised fund sponsors on structured for a tax-efficient aviation fund, and worked with fund through closing of the fund.
- Restructured upper tier arrangements for U.S. – U.K. fund management group.
- Member, Committees on U.S. Activities of Foreign Taxpayers and Foreign Activities, Tax Section, New York State Bar Association.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 1986
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1984
- B.A., St. Lawrence University, 1981
- New York
Rate : $$$