Kirk T. Florence is a trial lawyer who focuses his practice in the areas of commercial and tort litigation including complex commercial litigation, product liability, commercial torts, environmental litigation, toxic torts, construction disputes, civil appeals, and arbitration.
He has represented clients in many complex civil litigation matters in state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels.
Mr. Florence has particular experience in complex multi-party litigation, mass tort cases, serious product liability claims, partnership and intra-company disputes, and the defense of environmental claims against oil and gas companies and other industrial businesses.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Florence was managing partner at Crouch & Ramey, a litigation law firm based in Dallas, Texas, where his practice included commercial litigation, product liability, toxic torts, environmental litigation, business torts, construction disputes, post judgment practice, civil appeals, and arbitration.
Previously, Mr. Florence worked as an associate at an international law firm.
While attending the University of Texas School of Law, Mr. Florence was a member of the Board of Advocates and served as a research and writing assistant to faculty members. Before launching his legal career, Mr. Florence worked in the real estate field for one year.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. (1991)with honors
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., English and Spanish (1987) cum laude
- Texas (1991)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$