Kristi Rogers Brown credits her tenure as law clerk to the Honorable T. Kenneth Griffis at the Mississippi Court of Appeals with having significant influence on her practice, which includes various appellate matters.
She is a proud alumnus of the Leadership Gulf Coast Class of 2011 and Leadership Mississippi 2013. Kristi also serves as secretary of the Russell-Blass-Walker Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
- B.A., University of Mississippi, 2002
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law, 2005
- Licensed to Practice in the State of Mississippi
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- American Inns of Court
- Defense Research Institute
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$