Kurt Edward Kruckeberg’s work runs the gamut of transactions dealing with real estate. He has experience working on a range of office, multifamily, industrial, and retail projects, including documenting complicated transactions for clients in the education, healthcare, and life-sciences industries.
Kurt routinely assists clients with acquisitions and sales of real property and commercial lease agreements. Kurt has helped clients with creative uses of air-space condominium structures to put real estate assets to their highest and best use. Kurt assists clients with structuring joint ventures for the ownership and development of real estate projects. And he assists lenders and borrowers with commercial, construction, and permanent financing.
Kurt currently serves as an adjunct faculty member of the University of Washington School of Law where he teaches Civil Procedure.
- Washington State Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- Represent a real estate investment firm with sale, development, leasing, and operational matters relating to its national portfolio of industrial and commercial properties.
- Represent charter and private school clients with siting and assemblage, financing, purchase, development, and operational matters.
- Represent a regional healthcare network in connection with purchases, sales, and medical-office leasing matters, including the purchase of another regional healthcare network and its real estate assets for more than $400,000,000.
- Represent a church client with air-space condominiumization of its real estate asset and sale of an air-space unit for development of a condominium tower.
Professional and Civic Involvement:
- King County Bar Association
- QLaw – The GLBT Bar Association of Washington
- Urban Land Institute
- Washington Lawyers for the Arts
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, summa cum laude, 2011
- M.M., University of Colorado-Boulder, Voice Performance and Vocal Pedagogy, 2006
- B.A., Luther College, magna cum laude, Music and Sociology, 2003
Rate : $$$