Kyle R. Gregory concentrates his practice in the healthcare industry, assisting clients in regulatory, compliance and transactional matters. He has a depth of experience working within the health and public health law sector, having worked as a regulatory science fellow interpreting scientific advancements for regulatory purposes.
Utilizing this experience, in conjunction with his M.S.H.A. from Georgia State University J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Kyle has a strong working knowledge of clients’ business needs.
- Advised a research center on the legal implications of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act; the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act; and various Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidance documents.
- Advised a research center on various agencies’ rules, including the regulatory implications of proposed FDA rulemaking.
- Counseled clients on compliance with U.S. state and federal privacy laws, including preparing for the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and assisting clients with designing and implementing information governance and privacy compliance programs.
- Georgia Bar Association: Health Law Section
- Food and Drug Law Institute
- The American Society of Law, Medicine, and Ethics
Community : Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, 2014, Latin Honors, cum laude, American Bar Association Award for Health Law
- M.S.H.A., Georgia State University J. Mack Robinson College of Business, 2014
- B.A., History, Georgia State University, 2011
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$$