Erin Firman has advised clients in a wide variety of transactions involving privately held companies, with a focus on representing private equity funds and their portfolio companies. She has experience in leveraged buyout transactions, corporate restructurings, equity financings, M&A, and general corporate counseling and has worked with a variety of deal structures in a wide range of industries.
The private equity funds with which Erin has worked include Blue Point Capital Partners, Cortec Group, High Road Capital Partners, Industrial Growth Partners, Kirtland Capital Partners, MCM Capital Partners, Primus Capital, Resilience Capital Partners, The Riverside Company, and Rockwood Equity Partners.
- The Ohio State University (J.D. 2008);
- Miami University (B.S. in Accounting and B.S. in Finance summa cum laude 2005)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Ohio
- OEConnection sells majority interest to Providence Equity Partners
- Riverside acquires Prism Engineering
- Blue Point Capital recapitalizes J. America
- High Road Capital completes sale of PANOS Holding Company to Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Company Inc.
- Kirtland Capital sells portfolio company Truck Bodies & Equipment to GenNx360
- Resilience Capital portfolio company acquires American Roll Formed Products
- High Road Capital completes sale of All Current Electrical Sales to All Current Electrical Holding
- High Road Capital completes sale of Handi Quilter to Blue Point Capital
Rate : $$$$