Lara Levine is an associate in the Labor & Employment Department in the Los Angeles office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. Her practice includes a variety of single-plaintiff and class action litigation, and involves defending employers in lawsuits alleging wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, as well as wage and hour violations.
Ms. Levine joined the firm initially as part of the Labor & Employment Department’s Fellowship program, an innovative training-focused program for law students and recent graduates with an affinity for Labor and Employment law.
She has thus gained vital training and experience drafting position statements, summary judgment moving papers, motions to compel, demurrers, removals, petitions to compel arbitration, motions in limine and other critical employment litigation briefs.
While in law school, Ms. Levine served as a judicial extern to the Honorable John Kronstadt in the Central District of California. Ms. Levine was also a member of Loyola Law School’s Project for the Innocent, where she worked to help exonerate the wrongfully convicted. Ms. Levine speaks German and Spanish, and is conversational in Russian and Hebrew.
- J.D., Loyola Law School at Los Angeles, cum laude (2017)
- Concentration: Civil Litigation and Advocacy
- First Honors (highest grade) in Employment Discrimination, California Civil Procedure, First Amendment Survey, & Civil Litigation Skills Practicum
- Member of St. Thomas More Law Honor’s Society
- Dean’s Honors List (2015-2017)
- Extern to Hon. John Kronstadt, United States District Court for the Central District
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, magna cum laude (2014)
- State Bar of California (Labor & Employment Law Section)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
Rate : $$$$