Larry Burke is an environmental, health and safety attorney. He brings his engineering and industry background to a range of issues, including those involving consumer products, groundwater contamination, and toxic exposures. Larry assists facilities in air permitting, environmental auditing, hazardous and universal waste management, asbestos, Superfund issues, and OSHA compliance.
He represents clients in litigation involving citizen suits, RCRA, CERCLA, the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, and California’s Proposition 65. Larry provides advice on insurance coverage and representation in insurance coverage disputes.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Vice Chair, Waste & Resource Recovery Committee, American Bar Association
- Executive Committee, Environmental Section, Oregon State Bar, 2012-2016
- Air & Waste Management Association
- Classroom Law Project/Constitutional Law Program
- Oregon Association of Environmental Professionals
- Rules Advisory Committee, Cleaner Air Oregon
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 1989, cum laude
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Notre Dame, 1978, cum laude
Rate : $$$