Ms. Lee-Anne Bosch is responsible for handling a diverse array of cases in the Firm’s litigation department. She represents and advises clients in condominium and homeowners’ association matters, landlord and tenant disputes, marital and family law, and real estate litigation.
Ms. Bosch considers her most memorable professional accomplishment to be her pro bono work successfully defending an unwarranted action against a 97-year-old veteran, which resulted in sanctions and an award of attorney’s fees and costs against the opposing party.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Florida State University, B.S., 2009
- The Florida Bar, 2014
- Collier County Bar Association
- Legal Aid Service of Collier County, Pro Bono Legal Service, 2014, 2015
- Collier County Mock Trial Competition, Judge, 2015
Rate : $$$$